Sunday, December 9, 2012

RABBIT and TORTOISE

Once upon a time there were a rabbit and a tortoise.  They ran a race.  The rabbit thought that he must win.  When they started, of course, the rabbit ran much faster than the tortoise.  After a while, the rabbit looked back at the far-off tortoise.  The rabbit thought he would win an easy victory, so he took a nap.  The other party walked step by step.  The rabbit was still sleeping.  When he woke up, the tortoise was near the goal.  The rabbit started running in confusion.  In the long run, the tortoise won and the rabbit lost.
   This story teaches me that I had better not be lazy and self conscious.  There is a pitfall somewhere.  I think I should do everything little by little but certainly more like the tortoise.  For example, I have been learning English since I was a junior high school student, and I've never stopped studying English.  As a result of this, my English has become better and better.

   -Kasumi Takahashi

No comments:

Post a Comment