Tuesday, July 24, 2012

David Jones

When I was in my middle school days, I was studying so hard.  Every day we couldn't go home until 10:00 P.M.
   One day, when we went to home a friend of mine was run over by a motorcycle at the crosswalk in front of school's gate.  Unfortunately my friend couldn't see it because the motorcycle was very fast and its head-light was turned off.  The motorcycle was overturned and simultaneously he was knocked down.  At that time we had no time to spend because the enterance examination was coming up.  So my friend cried because of pain and worried about the examination at a ambulance.  His situation was very serious but he insisted that he study  continuously.  Fortunately he could apply for the examination at the hospital, and he succeeded in the examination.
   After the accident, traffic signal light was built at the crosswalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment