Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My story

When I was a little child I liked to play soccer and volleyball, but I liked to play soccer more than volleyball, and I also liked to play defense.
   One day when I was playing soccer something very funny happened.  The goalkeeper and my business was to defense.  I mean, it was to try to get the ball off and take it from the other player.
   When I tried to get it and shoot it very far, my foot hit my friend's foot and broke it.  He fell down and put his foot between his hands and cried.  I was afraid of his parents and mine too, because I thought maybe they would hit me.
   I felt very sorry for him.  I never forgot this story because the player was my best friend and it also was the first time it happened like this in my life.

   -Sami Tannous

No comments:

Post a Comment