Saturday, March 9, 2013

CHILD (Wal-Mart)

   My name is Wendy.  My parents always call me Honey Baby.

   I'm a four-year-old girl and I always take a doll with me.
   I like Baby doll toy canoly and cookie but when we go shopping, any mother always grasps my hands to keep me not running around.  Now, I must go back to find my toy and candy.

   I don't like her because she doesn't buy anything I want and she doesn't let me free to have a book all over the shop.
 

   One day, my mother takes me to go to Wal-Mart.  I shake off her hands to find something excited.  When I run back, I can't find her.  Even with the help of the manager, my mother still doesn't show up. I'm scared and I cry.


   Finally, I find her standing at the front door.  I run to her and I swear that I'll be a good girl.

   She kisses me and we go home.

   -Hanny

No comments:

Post a Comment