Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Friends

I have many friends.  My friends are very valuable and important to me, because I think that a friend is a treasure.
   When I told my friends that I would go to America, my friends held a party for me.  My friends gave me a lot of presents, so I bought a lot of presents from my friends.  For example, my senior high school friends gave me a T-shirt which they had written messages on, and my high school friends gave a pattern for writing and a homemade teddy bear, etc.  I'm happy to have good friends.  When I was staying in Japan, these friends always helped me, and these friends gave me advice.
   I have made many friends so far.  I hope to make more good friends.  I'm looking forward to seeing my friends,  when I go back to Japan.

   -Fusayo Kanamoto

No comments:

Post a Comment