Sunday, June 10, 2012

NUDE WOMAN

June 1988


When I was a high school student, I had taken an art class for three years.  Usually, I drew an oil painting.  One day, I tried to make a canvas by myself.  It was a very big one and it was my first time to make a canvas.  At first, I had to do scratch on some papers.  What surprised me was that I had to draw a real nude woman.  I dod not want to draw a nude woman, but I just a little bit expected it.  I was a girls' high school student so of course all of my classmates were women.  A handsome nude boy would be better than a nude woman.  Don't you think so?
   Then, the model woman came into the class, I could not look straight at her.  But as soon as the woman came into the class, she took her clothes off immediately.  It was such a quick action that I was not impressed.  Now I think to draw a nude woman is interesting.


   -Yukiko

No comments:

Post a Comment