Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One day Mr. Sun meets Mr. North Wind, and they see that there is a man wearing a heavy coat on the ground.  Mr. Sun says, "Hellow, Mr. North Wind."
   Mr. North wind says, "It is a boring day.  Let us have a game.  I'll show my power to make the man take off his coat."
   Mr. Sun says, "OK, I'll play with you."
   Mr. North Wind starts his strong wind to force the man to take off his coat, but it doesn't work.  The man feels cold, and he will not take his coat off.  Mr. North Wind says, I am stronger than you.  I must force the man to take off his coat.  Mr. North Wind says, "I am so tired that I don't have enough energy.  Let me see your way.  I think you don't have a way to make the man take off his coat."
   Mr. Sun says, "I have confidence that I can do it.  Let me show you."  Mr. Sun starts his warm light.  The man feels warm now.  The weather is changed very quickly.  He starts to feel hot.  Mr. Sun says, "Loo, my way makes the man feel warm."
   Finally, the man takes off his coat.  Mr. Sun says, "I make the man feel hot, and he takes off his coat by himself."  Mr. Sun says, "You lost the game."
  
   -Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment