Sunday, June 10, 2012

An Unforgettable Time

June 1988


   When I was in the last year of junior high school, I was going to a TV station or somewhere to meet "Shonentai" (TV idols) every day.  After school, I was going to the TV station where they were appearing on stage.  That TV program was called "The young Best 10."  I was always going to see the telerecording.  But one day, I could get a live broadcast.  I was getting very excited!  On that day, after school, I returned home first and then, I changed into my favorite clothes.  Then I went to the TV station.  I had a very nice time.  When that telerecording finished, I tried to talk with them, and "Higashi," who is one of the group, said, "Come tomorrow!"  I said, "of course!"  Then I waited at the front of the TV station, "Nitki" and "Higashi" came, and I walked to the subway station with them (because they were not popular at that time).  When I arrived at the station, finally I had to say "good-bye" to them.  It was very hard for me, but I said "good-night."  They said "good-night."  Unfortunately, the directions were opposite.  But they were looking for me and said in a loud voice, "Bye-bye!  I smiled.  But this was the last time I saw him.  I don't remember why, because it was a long time ago.  But I'll never forget this time, I'm sure.


   -Yuko

No comments:

Post a Comment