Sunday, June 10, 2012

Unititled

June 1988

One day when I was walking on the road, a little dog followed us.  Maybe he was only one month old.  I was walking, he was walking.  I stopped, he stopped.  I started running, he rolled like a ball.  He was so cute that I held him in my arms.  His hair was very soft.  His legs were very short.  I carried him to my house.  He was nervous and trembling.  My family liked dogs so he was able to stay at my house.  He was the same size as the palm of my hand.  that night he slept in my bed with me.  In the middle of the night he wanted to go to the restroom, but I was sleeping.  He barked but I didn't get up.  At last my bed was his toilet.  In the morning my arm felt cold and there was a bad smell in my bed.  I found his urine.  I was surprised and angry.  But he couldn't understand why I was angry.  while I was angry, he played by himself.  It made me laugh.
  Now he has become very big.  He still sleeps in my bed.  But he never urinates in my bed.

   -Kayo Nagamina

No comments:

Post a Comment