Friday, June 8, 2012

ONE SUMMER NIGHT

JUNE 1988

 Have you ever seen a ghost in your life?  I have some experience about spirits.  I'm glad to talk to you about my strange experience.
   When I was fifteen years old, sometimes I could not sleep well in the middle of the night because 'someone' or 'something' kept me from sleeping.
   One summer night when there was no wind and a blue full-moon in the sky, I went to bed at about eleven o'clock.  It was not hot that night, so I was falling deep asleep.
   I don't remember the exact time; however, at about two o'clock in the morning, suddenly it was started.  Because of some bad feeling, I woke up in my bed.  When I opened my eyes, I could see the ceiling in the moonlight.  At that time when I was between asleep and awake, my bed began to make a wave.  I was very surprised because the bed moved as if it was sea face.  I wanted to get out of bed, but I couldn't.  I couldn't move anymore.  Therefore I wanted to call my parents where were in the next room, but I couldn't.  The only thing I could do was open my eyes.  I suddenly noticed somehting strange.  In the ceiling many kinds of 'someone' or 'something' were moving very quickly in the moonlight.  I couldn't understand who they were or what they were.  Gradually strange 'noises' would come to me.  They would be louder and the movement in the ceiling would fall down.
   Abruptly, they all went out.  I could fall down from 'a bed'.  Where were only silence and blue moonlight.


   -Tetsuya Miyahara

No comments:

Post a Comment