Saturday, June 9, 2012

Untitled

In the small village there was a small house, a poor building.  In it lived Ali and his mother.  She took care of Ali because he was small and his father had died.  When Ali grew up, he became a gentleman and he had a wife and children of his own.  He was very austere to his mother; when they wanted to eat, he gave his mother her food in a wooden dish, and he ate with his wife in the good ones.  One of his children saw him doing this and wondered how he could treat Grandmother that way.  He told his father, "I'll keep this wooden dish with me after my Grandmother dies."  Father asked him. "Why?"  The boy said, "I will give it to you when you are my Grandmother's age."  Then, the father ran to his mother, and asked her to forgive him.

   -Salem

No comments:

Post a Comment